Black heroines shouldn’t exist solely on the pages of stories to fight racism. These bestselling and award-winning authors will discuss what Black Love means to them, why love is so transformative, and why it is important to center love in their stories.
Select attendees will win an exclusive #BlackLove sticker!
OUR AMAZING AUTHOR PANELISTS INCLUDE:
- J.Elle, New York Times bestselling author of the Wings of Ebony duology, including the masterful finale Ashes of Gold.
- Kalynn Bayron, bestselling author of Cinderella is Dead and This Poison Heart, and her anticipated summer release This Wicked Fate.
- Alechia Dow, author of The Sound of Stars and the Indie Next Kids Pick winning The Kindred.
- Elise Bryant, bestselling author of Happily Ever Afters and the Indie Next Kids Pick winning One True Loves.
- Nicola Yoon, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Instructions for Dancing, Everything, Everything, The Sun Is Also a Star, and co-publisher of Joy Revolution, a Random House young adult imprint dedicated to love stories starring people of color.
NOTE: Because this is a virtual event that will be hosted on Zoom, you will need access to a computer or other device that is capable of accessing and sufficient Internet access. If you have not used Zoom before, you may consider referencing Getting Started with Zoom.