EVENT & TICKET GUIDELINES
- Tickets are required to join this live event. Limit two (2) per household.
- Ticket pricing includes taxes and US shipping. No international orders will be accepted.
- There are two ticketing tiers, both of which include links to this virtual event (to be sent on the day of the event approximately two hours prior to event start time).
- Gold Tier Ticket: includes a signed, first edition copy of Ready Player Two and a limited edition enamel pin. (Limited to the first 500 registrants)
- Silver Tier Ticket: includes a first edition copy of Ready Player Two. (Limited to the first 500 registrants)
- Digital Doors Open at 6:45 PM CST
- Event Begins at 7:00 PM CST
- Ernest Cline wants to hear from you! Send your questions to Ernest Cline ahead of the event to email@example.com for an opportunity to hear your question answered live during the program.
- If you have not received your link by 5PM CST, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
NOTE: Because this is a virtual event that will be hosted on Zoom, you will need access to a computer or other device that is capable of accessing and sufficient Internet access. If you have not used Zoom before, you may consider referencing Getting Started with Zoom.
ABOUT READY PLAYER TWO
The highly anticipated sequel to the beloved worldwide bestseller Ready Player One, the “ridiculously fun and large-hearted” (NPR) near-future adventure that inspired the blockbuster Steven Spielberg film.
Praise for Ready Player One:
“Enchanting…Willy Wonka meets The Matrix.”—USA Today
“An addictive read…part intergalactic scavenger hunt, part romance, and all heart.”—CNN
“Delightful…the grown-up’s Harry Potter.”—HuffPost
“As one adventure leads expertly to the next, time simply evaporates.”—Entertainment Weekly
“Gorgeously geeky, superbly entertaining, [and] spectacularly successful.”—Daily Mail (UK)
“A smart, funny thriller that both celebrates and critiques online culture.”—San Francisco Chronicle
“A geek fantasia, ’80s culture memoir and commentary on the future of online behavior all at once.”—Austin American-Statesman
ABOUT ERNEST CLINE
Ernest Cline is a #1 New York Times bestselling novelist, screenwriter, father, and full-time geek. He is the author of the novels Ready Player One and Armada and co-screenwriter of the film adaptation of Ready Player One, directed by Steven Spielberg. His books have been published in over fifty countries and have spent more than 100 weeks on the New York Times bestsellers list. He lives in Austin, Texas, with his daughter, a time-traveling DeLorean, and a large collection of classic video games.
By purchasing a book from BookPeople, you are not only supporting a local, independent business, but you are also showing publishers that they should continue sending authors to BookPeople.