Mega-influencer and co-founder of The Skinny Confidential Lauryn Bosstick is coming to your screens with a special virtual conversation about her new skincare guide, Get the F*ck Out of the Sun. Her friend and foodie behind The Defined Dish, Alex Snodgrass, will be joining in, too. Tickets to watch along are now available and include a signed copy of Get the F*ck Out of the Sun.
In Conversation with Alex Snodgrass
- Tickets are required to join this live event and are available exclusively through Eventbrite.
- There are a limited number of free tickets available. Book tickets begin at $29.99 (Price includes domestic shipping cost. Sales tax and service fees apply to grand total.)
- Additional shipping charges apply for international orders.
- Have a question for Lauryn and Alex? You can submit them during checkout. They just may answer yours during the event!
- You will receive your link approximately two hours prior to the event start time. If you don't receive it by 4:00 PM CDT, please email us at email@example.com. BookPeople will not be responsible for missing links.
- Digital Doors Open at 5:45PM CDT.
- Event Begins at 6:00PM CDT.
- Because this is a virtual event that will be hosted on Zoom, you will need access to a computer or other device that is capable of accessing and sufficient Internet access. If you have not used Zoom before, you may consider referencing Getting Started with Zoom.
- Books will begin shipping following our virtual event.
- This event will be pre-recorded.
ABOUT THE SKINNY CONFIDENTIAL'S GET THE F*CK OUT OF THE SUN
The in-your-face go-to skincare guide from mega-influencer Lauryn Evarts Bosstick, founder of The Skinny Confidential brand
The Skinny Confidential’s Get the F*ck Out of the Sun is the practical, yet incredibly fun and accessible, preventative skincare bible by lifestyle guru Lauryn Evarts Bosstick.
We all have our ever-growing list of skincare questions: What products are essential for a nightly routine? Will a jade roller actually take care of hungover, puffy eyes? Why is sunscreen so important, and does it really need to be applied every day? What oils and serums are best for glowy, dewy supermodel skin? Lauryn dives into all this and more with a voice reminiscent of a friend at a boozy mimosa brunch who has a little more experience (and a lot more research) under her belt. From product and beauty tool recommendations to Lauryn’s personal experience with facial massage, fillers, Botox, lymphatic drainage, and cryotherapy, this authoritative and cheeky book is essential for a DIY generation that’s all about shaking up old ideas about skin care and transforming the beauty industry.
Lauryn interviews other top influencers such as Kristin Cavallari, Patrick Starr, the Summer Fridays’ cofounders, Shea Marie, Chriselle Lim, Jillian Michaels, Stassi Schroeder, Aimee Song, the Ladygang, Mandy Madden Kelley, Amelia Gray, Delilah Belle, Bobbi Brown, and Justin Anderson and skin-care doctors and mavens including Dr. Dennis Gross, Dr. Jason Diamond, Sonya Dakar, Georgia Louise, and Dr. Barbara Sturm to get real-deal insider tips and tricks, making this book the go-to resource for preventative skincare with the signature pink Skinny Confidential spin.
ABOUT LAURYN EVARTS BOSSTICK
Lauryn Evarts Bosstick has turned her passion for beauty, wellness and no-censor advice into one of the most distinctive blogs in the world, The Skinny Confidential. Along with the blog, Lauryn is a podcaster, two-time author, and founder of The Skinny Confidential product line. Lauryn co-hosts the popular cheeky entrepreneurial podcast, The Skinny Confidential HIM & HER, which has over 92 million unique downloads. She lives in Austin, Texas with her husband Michael, her daughter Zaza & their chihuahua Boone.
ABOUT ALEX SNODGRASS
Alex Snodgrass is the author of the New York Times Bestselling cookbook The Defined Dish: Whole 30 Endorsed, Healthy and Wholesome Weeknight Recipes. She is a food lover, recipe developer, health enthusiast, and founder of the popular blog and social media outlet, The Defined Dish. Her recipes are known for being simple, easy, and full of flavor while using cleaned-up ingredients. Alex was recognized as a finalist in the prestigious Saveur magazine Blog Awards in the category of "Most Inspired Weeknight Meals.” Alex attended Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas and currently lives in Dallas with her husband and two young daughters.
By purchasing tickets from BookPeople, you are not only supporting a local, independent business, but you are also showing publishers that they should continue sending authors to BookPeople.
Thank you for supporting Lauryn Evarts Bosstick, Alex Snodgrass, and your local independent bookstore!