Author of the international bestseller The Midnight Library, Matt Haig, joins BookPeople live on Zoom for a celebration of the book that's made waves and become a favorite of booksellers and readers alike! Tickets for this virtual evening include a bewitching conversation between Haig and Alice Hoffman, a signed bookplate from Haig, and make you eligible to host Matt Haig at your next book club meeting!
Event Registration & Guidelines
- Tickets are required to join this live event and are available exclusively through Eventbrite.
- There are a limited number of free tickets available.
- Each book ticket includes a copy of The Midnight Library and a signed bookplate to be shipped after our event concludes.
- GIVEAWAY OPPORTUNITY: Would you like Matt Haig to make a virtual appearance at your next book club meeting? Each book ticket makes you eligible to win an appearance from the author; just say you'd like to enter the giveaway at checkout for a chance to win! More details to come. Entry optional.
- Book tickets begin at $31 (Price includes domestic shipping cost. Sales tax and service fees apply to grand total.)
- Additional shipping charges apply for international orders.
- You will receive your link approximately two hours prior to event start time. If you don't receive it by 3:00 PM CDT, please email us at email@example.com. BookPeople will not be responsible for missing links.
- Digital Doors Open at 4:45PM CDT.
- Event Begins at 5:00PM CDT.
- Books will begin shipping following our virtual event.
NOTE: Because this is a virtual event that will be hosted on Zoom, you will need access to a computer or other device that is capable of accessing and sufficient Internet access. If you have not used Zoom before, you may consider referencing Getting Started with Zoom.
ABOUT THE MIDNIGHT LIBRARY
A dazzling novel about all the choices that go into a life well lived, from the internationally bestselling author of Reasons to Stay Alive and How To Stop Time.
Somewhere out beyond the edge of the universe there is a library that contains an infinite number of books, each one the story of another reality. One tells the story of your life as it is, along with another book for the other life you could have lived if you had made a different choice at any point in your life. While we all wonder how our lives might have been, what if you had the chance to go to the library and see for yourself? Would any of these other lives truly be better?
In The Midnight Library, Matt Haig's enchanting new novel, Nora Seed finds herself faced with this decision. Faced with the possibility of changing her life for a new one, following a different career, undoing old breakups, realizing her dreams of becoming a glaciologist; she must search within herself as she travels through the Midnight Library to decide what is truly fulfilling in life, and what makes it worth living in the first place.
ABOUT MATT HAIG
Matt Haig is the author of the internationally bestselling memoir Reasons to Stay Alive, along with five novels, including How to Stop Time, and several award-winning children's books. His work has been translated into more than thirty languages.
ABOUT ALICE HOFFMAN
Alice Hoffman is the author of more than thirty works of fiction, including The World That We Knew, The Marriage of Opposites, The Red Garden, The Museum of Extraordinary Things, The Dovekeepers, the Oprah’s Book Club selection Here on Earth, and the Practical Magic series, including Practical Magic, Magic Lessons, The Rules of Magic. The fourth book in the Practical Magic series, The Book of Magic, will be released in October 2021. She lives near Boston.
By purchasing a ticket from BookPeople, you are not only supporting a local, independent business, but you are also showing publishers that they should continue sending authors to BookPeople.
Thank you for supporting Matt Haig, Alice Hoffman and your local independent bookstore!