Tuesday, September 15 at 4pm CT - ON ZOOM!
The Last Kids on Earth and the Skeleton Road
with voice talents from the Netflix series:
Nick Wolfhard (Jack), Garland Whitt (Quint), Monste Hernandez (June), and Charlie Demers (Dirk), and showrunner Scott Peterson!
EVENT & TICKET GUIDELINES
- Tickets are required to join this virtual event.
- There are two ticket options available for this event. Both of these options get you entry into the event. You need only pick one:
- A $5 Ticket: This gets you a zoom link for entry to the event. This option does not include a book. All you have to do is add the $5 Ticket option from below to your cart and check out as usual.
- Book: This gets you a zoom link for entry to the event AND a copy of Last Kids on Earth and the Skeleton Road. If you choose this option, you do not need to add the separate ticket. All you have to do is select the book from below, add to cart, and check out as usual. You will receive the zoom link to the email you provide upon checkout. NOTE: Book orders come with signed bookplates and a swag item, while supplies last!
- Sales for this event end on 9/15 at 2pm CT.
- The Zoom link will be sent to the email you provided after sales have ended on 9/15 (approx. 2:15pm CT)
- Digital Doors Open at 3:45pm CT
- Event Begins at 4pm CT
NOTE: Because this is a virtual event that will be hosted on Zoom, you will need access to a computer or other device that is capable of accessing and sufficient Internet access. If you have not used Zoom before, you may consider referencing Getting Started with Zoom.
ABOUT THE SKELETON ROAD
The highly-anticipated 6th book of the New York Times and USA Today bestselling series, with over 5 million copies in print!
A Netflix Original Series!
Jack Sullivan, Quint Baker, June Del Toro, and Dirk Savage are about to have their biggest adventure yet. That's right--it's ROAD TRIP TIME!
Now wielding the Midnight Blade, Jack Sullivan and the gang are furiously searching for the villainous Thrull and his skeleton army. The clock is ticking: the enemy has begun constructing the Tower--a portal with the power to bring Rezzoch the Ancient, Destructor of Worlds, to our dimension. Equipped with a crucial clue discovered by June on her Wild Flight, the group does the once-unthinkable: they leave Wakefield behind and embark on an . . . EPIC ROAD TRIP! That means music blasting, kitschy roadside attractions, snacks snacks snacks, dangerous detours, and a slew of skeletons and monsters at every turn. But this is no ordinary post-apocalyptic joyride. Because soon, they are pursued by a new threat: the return of a monster they thought long dead, who has taken on a terrifying new form. Jack, June, Quint, and Dirk will be lucky to make it far enough to find the answers they seek. But when the future of the world depends on it, these heroes don't pump the brakes--they go full throttle.
ABOUT MAX BRALLIER
Max Brallier is the New York Times bestselling author of more than thirty books and games, including the previous books in The Last Kids on Earth series. He is the creator and writer of Galactic Hot Dogs, an ongoing middle-grade web serial and book series with Aladdin. He writes for licensed properties including Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Uncle Grandpa. Under the pen name Jack Chabert, he is the creator and author of the Eerie Elementary series for Scholastic Books. In the olden days, he worked in the marketing department at St. Martin’s Press. Max lives just outside of New York City with his wife and daughter.
By purchasing a book from BookPeople, you are not only supporting a local, independent business, but you are also showing publishers that they should continue sending authors to BookPeople.
Thank you for supporting Max Brallier and your local independent bookstore!