MODERATED BY LEIGH BARDUGO
EVENT & TICKET GUIDELINES
- Tickets are required to join this live event. They are available for purchase on Eventbrite now: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/an-evening-with-ransom-riggs-leigh-bardugo-tickets-140156926139
- There are different tickets available for this event. Please read each ticket description carefully. VIP Tickets are limited to US customers only. VIP Tickets include a meet-and-greet that takes place after our virtual event, hosted by Looped (not by BookPeople). VIP Ticketholders will be contacted by the Looped team with more information regarding the meet-and-greet. Any questions regarding the VIP meet-and-greet should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ticket sales end on February 25, 2021 at 5PM CDT.
- You will receive your link to attend approx. 2 hours prior to event start time.
- Digital Doors Open at approx. 6:45 PM CDT
- Event Begins at 7:00 PM CDT
- Books will ship the week of the book's publication.
NOTE: Because this is a virtual event that will be hosted on Zoom, you will need access to a computer or other device that is capable of accessing and sufficient Internet access. If you have not used Zoom before, you may consider referencing Getting Started with Zoom.
ABOUT THE DESOLATIONS OF DEVIL'S ACRE
The fate of peculiardom hangs in the balance in this epic conclusion to the #1 bestselling Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children series.
The last thing Jacob Portman saw before the world went dark was a terrible, familiar face. Suddenly, he and Noor are back in the place where everything began—his grandfather’s house. Jacob doesn’t know how they escaped from V’s loop to find themselves in Florida. But he does know one thing for certain: Caul has returned. After a narrow getaway from a blood- thirsty hollow, Jacob and Noor reunite with Miss Peregrine and the peculiar children in Devil’s Acre. The Acre is being plagued by desolations—weather fronts of ash and blood and bone—a terrible portent of Caul’s amassing army. Risen from the Library of Souls and more powerful than ever, Caul and his apocalyptic agenda seem unstoppable. Only one hope remains—deliver Noor to the meeting place of the seven prophesied ones. If they can decipher its secret location. Jacob and his friends will face deadly enemies and race through history’s most dangerous loops in this thrilling page-turner, the final adventure in the beloved Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children series.
ABOUT RANSOM RIGGS
Ransom Riggs is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children novels. Riggs was born on a farm in Maryland and grew up in southern Florida. He studied literature at Kenyon College and film at the University of Southern California. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife, bestselling author Tahereh Mafi, and their family.
ABOUT THE MODERATOR: LEIGH BARDUGO
Leigh Bardugo is a #1 New York Times bestselling author of fantasy novels and the creator of the Grishaverse (coming to Netflix in April) which spans the Shadow and Bone Trilogy, the Six of Crows Duology, The Language of Thorns, and King of Scars—with more to come. Her short stories can be found in multiple anthologies, including the Best American Science Fiction & Fantasy. Her other works include Wonder Woman: Warbringer and Ninth House (Goodreads Choice Winner for Best Fantasy 2019) which is being developed for television by Amazon Studios. Leigh was born in Jerusalem, grew up in Southern California, and graduated from Yale University. These days she lives and writes in Los Angeles. For information on new releases and appearances, sign up for Leigh’s newsletter.