Presented in partnership with Live Talks LA
EVENT & TICKET GUIDELINES
- Tickets are required to join this live event. They are available for purchase on Eventbrite now.
- Tickets begin at $33.00 (includes price of book + domestic shipping charges). Additional tickets for international customers are available, too.
- Ticket sales end on February 16, 2021 at 11:30PM CDT.
- Each ticket includes an un-signed, standard edition copy of A Court of Silver Flames and a link granting you access to the live event. If you do not receive your link by February 19th at 7PM CDT, please contact Live Talks LA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Digital Doors Open at 6:30 PM CDT
- Event Begins at 7:00 PM CDT
- If you'd like to submit a question, Sarah J. Maas and Bloomsbury will collect questions for the event on social media closer to the day of the event. Follow Sarah on Instagram for the latest news!
- Frequently Asked Questions—learn more here.
NOTE: Because this is a virtual event that will be hosted on YouTube Premiere, you will need access to a computer or other device that is capable of accessing and sufficient Internet access. If you do not receive your link by February 19th at 7PM CDT, please contact Live talks LA at email@example.com.
ABOUT A COURT OF SILVER FLAMES
Sarah J. Maas’s sexy, richly imagined series continues with the journey of Feyre’s fiery sister, Nesta.
Nesta Archeron has always been prickly—proud, swift to anger, and slow to forgive. And ever since being forced into the Cauldron and becoming High Fae against her will, she’s struggled to find a place for herself within the strange, deadly world she inhabits. Worse, she can’t seem to move past the horrors of the war with Hybern and all she lost in it.
The one person who ignites her temper more than any other is Cassian, the battle-scarred warrior whose position in Rhysand and Feyre’s Night Court keeps him constantly in Nesta’s orbit. But her temper isn’t the only thing Cassian ignites. The fire between them is undeniable, and only burns hotter as they are forced into close quarters with each other.
Meanwhile, the treacherous human queens who returned to the Continent during the last war have forged a dangerous new alliance, threatening the fragile peace that has settled over the realms. And the key to halting them might very well rely on Cassian and Nesta facing their haunting pasts.
Against the sweeping backdrop of a world seared by war and plagued with uncertainty, Nesta and Cassian battle monsters from within and without as they search for acceptance—and healing—in each other’s arms.
ABOUT SARAH J. MAAS
Sarah J. Maas is the #1 New York Times and internationally bestselling author of the Court of Thorns and Roses and the Crescent City series, as well as the Throne of Glass series. Her books are published in thirty-seven languages. A New York native, Sarah lives in Pennsylvania with her husband, son, and dog.
By purchasing a book from BookPeople, you are not only supporting a local, independent business, but you are also showing publishers that they should continue sending authors to BookPeople.
Thank you for supporting Sarah J. Maas and your local independent bookstore!