Thursday, October 22 at 4pm CT
in conversation with
Spy School Revolution
LIVE ON ZOOM!
- Tickets are required to join this virtual event.
- There are two ticket options available for this event. Both of these options get you entry into the event. You need only pick one:
- A $5 Ticket: This gets you a zoom link for entry to the event. This option does not include a book. All you have to do is add the $5 Ticket option from below to your cart and check out as usual.
- Book: This gets you a zoom link for entry to the event AND a copy of Spy School Revolution with a SIGNED BOOKPLATE. If you choose this option, you do not need to add the separate ticket. All you have to do is select the book from below, add to cart, and check out as usual. You will receive the zoom link in your confirmation email.
- Sales for this event end on 10/22 at 2pm CT. The registration link will be included in your confirmation email, and a reminder email will be sent approx. 2 hrs before event start time.
- Digital Doors Open at 3:45pm CT
- Event Begins at 4pm CT
- NOTE: Because this is a virtual event that will be hosted on Zoom, you will need access to a computer or other device that is capable of accessing and sufficient Internet access. If you have not used Zoom before, you may consider referencing Getting Started with Zoom.
ABOUT SPY SCHOOL REVOLUTION
Superspy middle schooler Ben Ripley faces the Croatoan—a new evil organization that’s so mysterious, the only proof it exists is from the American Revolution—in this latest addition to the New York Times bestselling Spy School series.
With SPYDER defeated, Ben Ripley is looking forward to his life getting back to normal, or as normal as possible when you’re a superspy in training. For once, everything seems to be right in Ben’s world...until someone bombs the CIA conference room next door.
To Ben’s astonishment, the attacker is none other than Erica Hale, the spy-in-training he respects more than any other. Ben refuses to believe Erica is working for the enemy...even if the rest of the CIA does.
His mission: prove Erica is not a double agent working against the US, locate the fabled colonial-era insurgent group that’s blackmailing her, figure out what their devious plot is, and thwart it.
But this time, Ben finds himself up against opponents he has never encountered before: his own friends. They’re not as ready to trust in Erica as he is, and Ben is forced to rely on his own wits and skills more than ever before. How can he succeed when he doesn’t even know who he can trust?
ABOUT STUART GIBBS
Stuart Gibbs is the author of the Charlie Thorne series and the New York Times bestselling FunJungle, Spy School, and Moon Base Alpha series. He has written the screenplays for movies like See Spot Run and Repli-Kate, worked on a whole bunch of animated films, and developed TV shows for Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, ABC, and Fox. Stuart lives with his family in Los Angeles. You can learn more about what he’s up to at StuartGibbs.com.
ABOUT THE MODERATOR: GORDON KORMAN
Gordon Korman published his first book at age fourteen and since then has written more than ninety middle grade and teen novels. Favorites include the New York Times bestselling Ungifted, Supergifted, The Unteachables, Pop, Schooled, and the Masterminds series. Gordon lives with his family on Long Island, New York. You can visit him online at www.gordonkorman.com.
By purchasing a book from BookPeople, you are not only supporting a local, independent business, but you are also showing publishers that they should continue sending authors to BookPeople.
Thank you for supporting Stuart Gibbs and your local independent bookstore!