603 N. Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78703 512-472-5050 Open 9AM - 10PM The largest independent bookstore in Texas!
The Wrecking Ball Show with Jeff Kinney @ HCBC
Tuesday, November 5 at 6 PM
Diary of a Wimpy Kid #14
at Hill Country Bible Church
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS!
EVENT TICKETS & GUIDELINES
The Wrecking Ball Show is crashing into Austin! Come meet author Jeff Kinney to celebrate Diary of a Wimpy Kid #14!
The Wrecking Ball Show is jam-packed with opportunities to build your own cartoons, destroy the trivia competition, manufacture some dance movies, and collapse with laughter. If you're not completely wrecked, stick around after the show for a photo with Jeff Kinney! The Wrecking Ball Show is one hour in length and fun for the whole family!
Special thanks to the Leander Independent School District and Hill Country Bible Church for their support for this event!
NOTE: Tickets are required to attend the event. Parents and children need tickets to enter.
- Tickets are only available via Eventbrite. Purchase now: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bookpeople-presents-diary-of-a-wimpy-kid-the-wrecking-ball-show-tickets-71680072025
- This event takes place at Hill Country Bible Church, located at 12124 Ranch Road 620 North Austin, TX. 78750
- There are two ticketing options for this event: 1 book/1 ticket, which allows one person into the event and gets you 1 copy of Diary of a Wimpy Kid #14; and 1 book/2 tickets, which allows two people into the event and gets you 1 copy of Diary of a Wimpy Kid #14.
- Books will not be available for pick-up at BookPeople prior to the event. You will receive your books at the event.
- Books will not be signed. You will be able to request a personalized bookplate when purchasing your ticket. Bookplates will be available for pick-up at the event.
- There will not be a live signing at this event. After the presentation, there will be a photo line with Jeff Kinney.
- Doors open at 5 PM. Seating is general admission; first come, first served.
- Refunds are only available up to 7 days before the event.
ABOUT DIARY OF A WIMPY KID #14
In Wrecking Ball, Book 14 of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series—from #1 international bestselling author Jeff Kinney—an unexpected inheritance gives Greg Heffley’s family a chance to make big changes to their house. But they soon find that home improvement isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
Once the walls come down, all sorts of problems start to crop up. Rotten wood, toxic mold, unwelcome critters, and something even more sinister all make Greg and his family wonder if the renovations are worth the trouble. When the dust finally settles, will the Heffleys be able to stay . . . or will they need to get out of town?
ABOUT JEFF KINNEY
Jeff Kinney is the #1 USA Today, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series and a six-time Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award winner for Favorite Book. The Meltdown, book 13, was published in October 2018, and was a #1 bestselling book. His latest book, Diary of an Awesome Friendly Kid: Rowley Jefferson’s Journal, was published in April 2019. Jeff has been named one of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World. He is also the creator of Poptropica, which was named one of Time’s 50 Best Websites. He spent his childhood in the Washington, D.C., area and moved to New England in 1995. Jeff lives with his wife and two sons in Massachusetts, where they own a bookstore, An Unlikely Story.
Thank you for supporting Jeff Kinney and your local independent bookstore!