You can read your Kobo eBooks on your Nook using Adobe Digital Editions software.Step 1: Set up a Kobo account via this link. Step 2: Set up Adobe® Digital Editions
Step 3: Download your book from the Kobo Store
- Visit the Kobo Store.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click My Library (near the top of the page).
- In your list of Kobo books, find the book you want to download.
- Click Download, ADOBE DRM EPUB, or ADOBE DRM PDF depending on what’s available.
- Find the file you downloaded (an EPUB, PDF, or ACSM file) and right-click it.
the file (called urllink.acsm) on your computer and double-click the
file to open it into Adobe Digital Editions. You can also open the file
by launching the Adobe Digital Editions program and selecting File >
Import Files from the menu.
- ADE will start, download your book, and add it to the ADE library.
Step 4: Use Adobe® Digital Editions to transfer your book
- Connect your Nook to your computer.
- If necessary, follow the prompts to authorize your computer using your Adobe® ID.
- Your Nook will appear on the left side of the ADE window.
- Drag the book from your ADE library to the eReader icon.