Our Doors are Closed, but We're Still Open!
Dear Community of Readers,
We cannot thank you enough for your support and encouraging messages throughout the past few months. We appreciate your support through all of the changes we have implemented to keep our booksellers and community of books safe.
Here are some tips to help you understand what the AVAILABILITY of each book you search means and how soon to expect your book should you order it now:
- On Our Shelves Now: Place that order! Available for CURBSIDE PICKUP or mail out using USPS media mail.
- Out of Stock: Usually Arrives in 5-7 Days: Place that order! Available for CURBSIDE PICKUP or mail out using USPS media mail.
- Hard to Find: You can place an order but we cannot guarantee it will be available.
- Signed copies: Place that order! Available for CURBSIDE PICKUP or mail out using USPS media mail.
- Pre-order: Place that order! Available for CURBSIDE PICKUP or mail out using USPS media mail once it has been published.
Please note: BookPeople, publishers and distributor warehouses have instituted new social distancing procedures to keep workers safe. This means that processing of orders are slower than normal. We urge everyone to put aside all notions of immediate gratification and accept the idea that good things are worth waiting for.
Our booksellers cannot wait for the day we will be able to swing open our doors and welcome you back into our bookstore, but until then, please know that your love and support is felt and appreciated. It has always been an unspeakable privilege to be your neighborhood bookstore, and it will continue to be throughout this difficult time, and far into the future.
Thank you for keeping Austin reading!
Your neighborhood booksellers