One part game, one part conversation starter, you don't need to be a pun master to master Punderdome: the goal is to make bad jokes and have fun along the way.
A player (the prompter for that round) draws two prompt cards from the deck, and then reads the prompts to the rest of the group, who have 90 seconds to create a single, groan-worthy pun that combines the two prompts.
• 200 double-sided cards (100 White and 100 Green)
• 2 Mystery Envelopes with fill-in prize slips
• 2 80-page pads for drafting puns
• 1 instruction card and 1 pun example card
• A stu-PUN-dous time for 3 or more players